Place your grilling grate over your fire. Using a knife, slice your frankfurter lengthwise and stuff the frankfurters with your prepared stuffings. Wrap one bacon slice around every frankfurter while holding the filling inside. You can secure both ends with the use of toothpicks. Place your frankfurters over grill and cook until the bacon and frankfurters are ready. Before serving, remove the toothpicks.
• Ketchup, mustard/relish, optional
• Five fully cooked bratwurst
• Five slices of bacon
• A quarter cup of shredded Monterey Jack
• Two green onions, thinly sliced
• Five hot dog buns or French style rolls
Place your grilling grate over your source of the fire. Slice your bratwurst lengthwise and stuff the bratwurst with green onion slices and the shredded Monterey jack cheese. Holding the cheese inside, wrap a slice of bacon around each bratwurst. Place your bratwurst on the grill making sure the cheese side is up and cook until both the bacon and bratwurst are ready. That should be around 5-10 minutes. Remove toothpicks from your bratwurst and place the bratwurst on a hot dog bun. If you want, garnish with mustard, ketchup or relish.
• Two tablespoons of fresh lime juice
• Four flour tortillas (6 inches)
• One cup shredded Colby and Monterey jack
• Four beef rib eye steaks (3/4 inch thick)
Place your grilling grate over your source of fire. Onto one side of every steak, sprinkle half of lime juice and rub into surface. Ensure that you turn your steaks occasionally with the remaining lime juice. Wrap your tortillas in aluminum foil.
Place steaks on grate and grill for 12-15 minutes occasionally turning until steaks are ready. When your cooking is almost ready, place the aluminum wrapped tortillas on the edge of the grate. Add a quarter cup of shredded cheese on your steak and grill for extra 1-2 minutes. Remove the steaks from grill and add salsa to each steak. Serve your steak with tortillas.
HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS
• A quarter cup of lemon juice
• A quarter cup of honey
• Two tablespoons of soy sauce
• One tablespoon of dry sherry
• Two cloves garlic (minced)
• Four boneless lean pork chops (4 ounces)
Combine dry sherry, lemon juice, soy sauce, minced garlic and honey in a heavy-duty zip lock bag. Place your pork chops in bag and seal. Let your pork chops marinate in an ice-filled cooler overnight or for 4 hours. Place grilling grate over fire and place pork chops after removing them from the bag. Grill your pork chops for 12-15 minutes making sure you occasionally turn until your pork chops are ready.
• One-pound skinless, boneless, chicken breasts
• Half teaspoon salt
• One teaspoon dried oregano
• One teaspoon ground cumin
• One-teaspoon chili powder
• Two tablespoons of olive oil
• One clove garlic
Place your grilling grate over the fire. Combine pressed garlic, ground cumin, salt, dried oregano, olive oil, and chili powder in a small bowl. Brush this mixture over the chicken (both sides) thighs or breasts. Place your chicken on your hot grate and cook for 8-10 minutes making sure you turn when necessary.
• One tube prepared pizza crust (13 or 14 ounces)
• Pizza toppings such as mushrooms, tomatoes,
pepperoni slices, green peppers
• One package of shredded cheese (8 ounces)
• One can pizza sauce (14.5 ounces)
Cover your grate using aluminum foil. Place your grate over your fire. Place your prepared pizza crust on the aluminum foil and place on grill. Top crust with pizza toppings of choice, shredded cheese and pizza sauce. Cook your pizza until your cheese is melted.
BIG RANCH BURGERS
• Two teaspoons of prepared horseradish
• Three tablespoons of A.1 steak sauce
• One tablespoon of margarine or butter
• A third cup of sliced red bell pepper strips
• A third cup of sliced green bell pepper strips
• One cup of sliced onions
• Four hamburger buns (split)
• One pound ground beef
Place your grilling grate over the fire. Place your skillet on top of the hot grate and cook red bell pepper, green bell pepper strips, and sliced onions in butter. Make sure you cook until your vegetables become tender. Stir in horseradish and steak sauce. Shape your beef into sizeable burgers and place the burgers on your hot grate. Heat the burgers over the grill for 8-10 minutes occasionally turning until the food is well cooked. Remove the burgers from the grate and place them on buns. Add a quarter cup of cooked onions and peppers to each burger.