• Red potatoes (five)
• One green bell pepper
• One chopped onion
• One-package kielbasa sausages (14 ounces)
• One can tiny shrimp (4 ounces, but optional)
• Three-quarter cup of quick cooking rice
• Two teaspoons of Cajun seasoning
• A quarter cup of olive oil
• One can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces)
• Boneless chicken breast halves (two)
Arrange onions, bell pepper, shrimp, chicken, potatoes, and sausage in layers at the center of your foil. Mix rice, Cajun seasoning and tomatoes in a bowl. Spread tomato mixture over the food on the foil. Pour some oil and toss some ingredients.
Seal the foil as required and set on medium-hot coals to cook for 50-60 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are ready. Ensure to turn the foil regularly to distribute heat evenly.
HAM AND SWEET POTATOES
• A quarter cup of brown sugar (divided)
• A half cup of butter, divided
• One can of pineapple chunks
• One can of sweet potatoes (15 ounces)
• One package of fully cooked diced ham
On the center of every foil, place a quarter of each of the ham, pineapple, and sweet potatoes. On top of each serving, put two tablespoons of butter and one tablespoon of brown sugar. If you like, you can pour some reserved sweet potato juice on the top. Wrap foil around food and cook for 20 minutes making sure you turn the food appropriately.
• Eight hot dogs
• Ketchup and mustard (optional)
• One cup of crushed corn chips
• One can chili with/without beans (15 ounces)
• Eight hot dog buns (buttered)
Cut a slit in each hot dog and place the hot dog on a bun. Open slit in every hot dog and add some chili mixture (stir together chili and corn chips). Wrap every bun in your foil and place in hot coal for 10 minutes or until ready.