• 2 cups Masa harina (corn flour)
• 1 and ¼ cup water (maybe more if needed)
• Combine the harina and the water to make dough.
• Cut a piece of dough and create a golf ball sized piece and roll it into a ball.
• Place the dough between two pieces of waxed paper or plastic wrap and then press to create a flat circle.
• Cook on hot skillet for 30 secs. Turn and cook the other side for 60 seconds, it should puff a little bit.
• Turn it again and cook again for 30 seconds the first side.
• Remove the tortilla in the pan and keep warm.